Here’s what students at George Brown College had to say about their first day of school!
1. TFW you are so excited for the first day of school that you show up early for your morning class
2. The college was on hand to help students with start up
— George Brown College (@GBCollege) September 5, 2017
3. Is there anything that says GBC more than making friends when you are stuck in an elevator?
First day of classes? No problem. Get stuck in an elevator with a bunch of new friends (we’re still stuck in here help)
A post shared by aislynn (@notthelion) on
4. Like this tweet if you think Casa Loma campus is a maze
The Casa Loma Campus at George Brown College is wayyyy too big lmaoo it took me a good 15 minutes to find a bathroom
— ✨glody ✨ (@MyNameIsGlody) September 5, 2017
5. Not only can this student find the bathroom, she can quote Malcolm X and take a great photo while she’s there
Education is the passport to the future. For tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcolm X • • #firstdayofschool #education #quotes #happiness #work #workhard #toronto #georgebrowncollege #empowerment #fashion
A post shared by An Artist Of Conciousness (@jasminejacobs.xo) on
6. It wasn’t just students, GBC faculty were also excited to get started today
It’s that time again!